Monday, March 21, 2011

Crazy Cool Finds Series, no1

Here are some crazy cool finds that I thought were just way too neat not to share when I saw them. Love them all - hope you do too!!

NOTE: Clicking on the photo will take you to the item listing.

    
Left: Spring: The "4 seasons" line ($59)
Right: A unique, colorful, folded-paper bowl ($43)
RutisRoots (Haifa, Israel)


    
Vintage Upcycled Suitcase Pet Beds ($79, $59)
AtomicAttic (Siletz, OR, USA)


Pillow Salt Pepper Shakers ($42)
Creativewithclay (Federal Way, Tacoma, Seattle, WA, USA)
* * Have bought from this seller - FANTASTIC!!!! * *


    
OOAK Knit Patchwork Upcycled Repurposed Dream Coat Sweater Dresses ($430-$600)
EnlightenedPlatypus (Denver, CO, USA)


Assorted Fruit Pi Soaps ($5)


    
1939 Fully Restored L.C. Smith Corona Standard
Colored Glass Keys Typewriter w/ Case (SOLD)
joevintage (Glendale, CA, USA)


Impatient Fine Print - 4x6 ($12)
JulienDenoyer (Madrid, Spain)


chesterfiled sofa patchwork ($3,000)
namedesignstudio (Istanbul, Turkey)


    
Original 3D Embroidery Hoop Art (SOLD)
saysthetree (Chester County, Philadelphia, PA, USA)


Alphabet from Sea Stones ($28)
MamaTita (Russia, Latvia)


    
Left: Hollow Secret Safe Book (Goldsmith's Poems Victorian Era Petite Book) ($45)
Right: Hollow Book Flask Safe Frederick Forsyth Day of the Jackal (Flask Included) ($60)
SecretSafeBooks (Chicago, IL, USA)


    
Bohemian Jacket (£227 GBP / ~$379.92 USD)
nattyboho (Suffolk, UK)


April - Eco Friendly Wedding Dress - Made to Order ($995)
threadhead (Knoxville, TN, USA)


    
Hillhock - Domestic Pig Couch & Sculpture ($950)
PaviaBurroughs (Philadelphia, PA, USA)


Perelandra ($10,000)
TheFaerieMarket (Michigan, USA)

All images from this post taken from the respective Etsy Shops

11 comments:

  1. Holy cow, these are some impressive finds!! I love, love, love that Impatient print. Thanks for featuring my work here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out the post and commenting, Lauren. Love your pyrography work! (Had no idea that's what woodburning is called)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for posting my new Pillow Salt Pepper Shakers! This is beautiful collection of fantastic finds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! Thanks for including my fiber art dress! I recognize you from my Etsy circle- and I love many of the things you "favorite" on Etsy & have found lots of wonderful artists! Thanks again!

    Betsie from The Faerie Market

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that has to be the best post I have seen all week its brilliant!! That stuff is so much fun!! I was going to write which ones I liked the best but I cannot decide!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing!
    And thatnk you for adding my Alphabet stones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome findings!
    Thank you for sharing my paper works!
    I really like the Original 3D Embroidery Hoop Art..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant stuff here (and not just because you've featured my "Impatient" print...I absolutely love that : Fully Restored L.C. Smith Corona Standard
    Colored Glass Keys Typewriter; and the Pillow Salt Pepper Shakers!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone!! So glad you all like the post - was LOTS of fun putting together :-) :-) :-).

    Have started a Facebook Page so I can publicize even more sellers' items: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Go-Etsy/179798055400210.

    Thanks for creating such beautiful things everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Coolness!! That wedding dress is something else!! Lol!!

    Nice blog too! ;)

    ~Stay beautiful and blessed!

    Chari
    www.chariT.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete