Thursday, March 10, 2011

Item Find: Adorable Craft and Vendor Apron

I stumbled across this item in my Activity Feed - a function which I have become obsessed with and is so great for discovering new finds through friends or like-minded shoppers. It's listed as a "Crafty/Vendor/Sewing Apron with Handmade Heart" and is so cute, I love it! I was trying desperately to come up with a reason that I need this, given that it's only $12.00 + $1.75 for shipping!!

The item is sold in the Etsy Shop vasini, which is run by a fashion designer in Charlotte, North Carolina and seems to sell mostly wedding guest clothing items, with a focus on shrugs and wraps. In her profile she writes that she loves to sew and particularly likes working with hand-spun fabrics like raw silk, which is evident from looking at her shop, where most of the photos have that nice shiny silk look to them.

If you have a wedding or nice event coming up, I would definitely recommend checking out her shop ASAP, since all domestic orders placed through March 12 will get free shipping!

Items: silk shrugs and wraps, some additional accessories
Price Range: majority are $35-$65

Opened: September 28, 2009
Items for Sale: 18
Total Sales: 120
Feedback: 100% positive (68 positives, 3 neutrals)

Links:
* vasini - Etsy Shop
* Vasini Designs - blog



All photos taken from Etsy Shop vasini

No comments:

Post a Comment