Thursday, March 17, 2011

Quick Pick: Classic Dress Shirt / Tunic in Linen

Etsy Shop isabelamyo - Designer Isabel Amyo (Bordeaux, France)

Am in love with this "My Garden" dress shirt / tunic! So simple and elegant at the same time. I love the neckline and (especially!!) the sleeves - both remind me of medieval clothing. Available in several colors - beautiful and classic-looking in each one!

Price: $135.00 + $13.00 s&h
Details: Handmade to order - can shorten to whatever length you desire - ready to ship in 10 business days



Another top of hers that I love:

   

Links:
* isabelamyo - Etsy Shop
* Isabel Amyo - Etsy Profile

All images from Etsy Shop isabelamyo

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to be featured in your blog... Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are adorable! And they have such a classic look to them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that you like the post, Isabel!! :-)

    Thanks for commenting Jackie!

    ReplyDelete